This page is being updated. Please visit again.
Your full name
Street address, city, State, Country
Telephone number including area code
Please enter a summary of your experience, how much time you have to
spare as well as what type of works you would be interested in doing.
PLEASE ENTER INFO BELOW, THOROUGHLY!
Volunteer Opportunities, both online and offline:
- Administration: Official coordination positions within our organization
- Editing: Help edit newsletters, press releases, official letters,mass campaigns
- Fundraising: Promoting and raising funds for various anti-fur ventures
- Journalism: Writing articlces for the Anti-Fur Society based on current events in Fur
- Legal (Strict qualifications required) - Assisting with legislative affairs including speaking
- Peaceful demos: Public demonstrations to encourage public education
- Publicity: Promotion of our conference, attendences, books, products
- Social Media: Helping spread news and engage public "one-on-one" with our views
- Product Sales: Helping to promote and sale anti-fur products to support the organization
- Tabling: Conferences and Festivals, helping with setup/teardown and engaging public